Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Pain

Sorry, for the lack of posts - haven't been feeling well lately. My head feels like as if its gonna blow any moment. Couple that with a terrible shoulder pain. I ask my colleague for a remedy and he tells me that the place where I feel the pain is the pectoral girdle. For the uninitiated, thats the set of bones which connect the upper limb to the axial skeleton on each side. So much for the remedy!

Really not upto it, so I'm gonna go home.

By the way, I saw a five rupee coin on the sidewalk today!

G'nite.

3 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dei idli
Why do u do these things to yourself and then subject us to reading that your pectoral girdle is hurt.anyway,just do some shirshaasan(as in stand upside down) and you will be fine

-Saraansh

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Adel Anwar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Adel Anwar said...

hey snsh

Thanks for the tip. I got myself a massage and it feels much better. I'll try your method incase it surfaces again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home