Friday, March 11, 2005

Customize Google News

Google News now allows you to customize news and make it appear the way you want to. It even allows you to create your own topic for inclusion as standard news module on the front page. I've always felt the need to have news reported to me in a manner that I liked and Google seemed to have answered just that - appreciating the individuality of its users.

A few months back, when Yahoo! revamped their personal pages, I found it to be uber cool to have content and layout changed to one's liking. Google can perhaps take a cue from Yahoo and as a step forward, give a few options (like colors and fonts) on Google News.

2 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Adel Anwar said...

Oops, I overlooked that. Thanks, Swaroop!

 
At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scroll real down to a link that says "Share your customized news with a friend"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home