Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Off to Riyadh

I have at aleast half hour before boarding my flight, so thought I'd check email and catchup with a couple of blogs. Fortunately, Sify has an outlet in the waiting area. I can see my flight right behind me and the view is fantastic. Surprisingly, there is no wifi zone in the airport. There are quite a few passengers trotting laptop bags and I'm sure setting up a hotspot in here would be profitable and I dont see a reason otherwise. Chennai Central, on the other hand, has a hotspot with relatively fewer people carry laptops there.

By the way, I'm off to Riyadh on official visit and should be there for about 2 weeks or so. Its quite exciting to go back after almost 11 years. I did 2 years of schooling there shortly after the Gulf war and I remember that to be the best part of my growing years. So visiting my school there is included in the 'things to do' list apart from cramming as many sights and sounds of Riyadh as I can.

Updates to The RadioHead will be infrequent while I'm there, but hopefully I'll be able to post something occasionally. Saudi Arabia has strict internet laws so I'd be happy if I'm able to check my emails!!

Adios!

1 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. Send photos.

-Sridhar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home